The rules of retirement have changed there’s more at risk than ever. People are living longer and have to finance as many years in retirement as they had in their entire working career. So what will thirty or forty years, or more, in retirement look like for you? The old idea of full-stop retirement—going from 100 percent work mode to 100 percent leisure mode—is now neither sustainable nor desirable. Besides, many studies have shown that those who stay engaged, challenged, and stimulated stay healthier and live longer.
The key is to work because you want to and not because you have to. Victory Lap Retirement shows you how to create the post-employment lifestyle that’s right for you—a unique blend of work and play that allows you to live life to the fullest, on your terms, while you are young enough to enjoy it.
- Learn when you’re financially ready to run your own unique Victory Lap—a special period in life with more balance, purpose, and fulfillment than ever before.
- Create a life you don’t have to, or want to, retire from—and turn your paycheck into a “playcheck.”
- Develop a financial plan for your Victory Lap and integrate it seamlessly with your lifestyle planning.
- Determine how much you can spend, whether you need to save and how much, and the level of income you need in Victory Lap.
- Intentionally design for yourself a vibrant, healthy, low-stress, sustainable lifestyle by staying active and engaged.
Single book purchases made through this website will receive a complimentary “retirement rebel” wristband.
Special pricing is available for bulk purchases and Mike Drak can create custom editions for sales promotions. Contact Mike Drak at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.